Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Two of 31 Challenge

Hello my reader!  I've decided to toss my dubious nail art talents out there and join The Crumpet in her next awesome Laid Back 31 DC.  I love following these challenges because it shows me a lot of wonderful art, introduces me to a ton of great blogs and gives me inspiration to perfect my manicures.

I have one silver polish!!  Obviously this needs to be corrected, but in the mean time, I decided to go with my favorite technique.  STAMPING.  With a slap of glitter, because everything is better with glitter, right!!





I just got Rebel from Julep.  So of course I had to use it for this challenge.  This nail polish does have a nice duochromatic effect, but it was hard to catch.  The stamped black is Sinful Color, "Black on Black"   I got the GALS Fairy Stamp set from Amazon, which is what I used.  GA33 for those that are interested in plate numbers.

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.
Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. OMFG!!! I love this! Silver, black and glitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee! Thank you! I think this one is still my fav. I love the combo

      Delete